- Building Department
- Clerk's Office
- Emergency Management Division
- Fire Department
- Human Resources
- Information Services
- Parks and Recreation
- Police Department
- Chief's Message
- Administrative Services
- Community Resources Services
- Investigations Division
- Patrol Division
- Communications Center
- Crime Prevention Tips
- Division of Public Services
- Community Development
- Public Works
- Solid Waste Department
- Fact Sheets
- Agendas and Minutes
- Comprehensive Fee Schedule
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Forms and Permits
- Mailing List
- Municipal Code
- Phone Directory
BEFORE YOU PLAN YOUR FIELD TRIP CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE BUS POLICY FOR PLYMOUTH TOWNSHIP PARKS
If you’re looking for a place to cool off this summer venture
out to Township Park and take a run through our Sprayscape!
Township Park is located at 46640 Ann Arbor Trail, just east of Beck Road.
The Sprayscape includes approximately 2600 square foot of space with 24 spray features including:
- Water Cannons
- Horse Charger
- Daisy Mae
- Water O’s
- 12 ground sprays
The Sprayscape is designed to accommodate all ages and is available at no cost!
Sprayscape Hours of Operation
The Sprayscape is open seven (7) days a week beginning the
Saturday of Memorial weekend through Labor Day of each year.
The daily operating hours of the SprayScape are:
|10 AM to 7:30 PM|
Sprayscape Rules and Regulations
1. Sprayscape is an unsupervised area.
2. Adult supervision is recommended.
3. Footwear is recommended.
4. Climbing on the structures is strictly prohibited.
5. NO skateboards, in-line skates or bicycles are allowed in spray area.
6. Please no glass in this area for your safety and the safety of others.
Sprayscape Rules and Regulations are also posted at the sprayscape and designed to ensure the safety of all citizens using the park.