Seasonal Service Technician - Seasonal Part-Time
The Seasonal Service Technician performs duties and tasks as required to maintain grounds, sanitary sewer and water system under the direction of permanent Service Technician. Activities include, but are not limited to, minor landscape/restoration, field data collection, cleaning, painting and miscellaneous custodial work and general labor as required by the Township.
Desired Experience, Skills and Abilities
- 18 years of age or older
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must have a valid Drivers’ License
- Ability to drive van and/or truck
- Ability to operate power vehicles
- Must be able to meet attendance requirements of this position. Due to nature of the departmental activities, some evening, weekend or early morning work may be required.
- Ability to do continuous bending and exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force to constantly move objects.
Starting Rate: $11 per hour
Classification: Seasonal, Part-Time Position. Non-exempt from FLSA.
Reports to: DPW Foreman
Plymouth Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Contact : Lara Katschor
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled