Seasonal Parks Employee
Parks – Summer Seasonal Employment
Job Title: Seasonal Parks Employee FSLA: Part-Time,Non-Exempt
Anticipated Start Date: April 2020 Posting Date: March 12, 2020
Issued By: Parks Department Reports to: Parks Manager
The Seasonal Parks Employees are responsible for a wide range of maintenance-based duties that contribute to the general upkeep of Plymouth Township’s parks to ensure they are well-manicured and cleaned for public use. Seasonal work will begin around April and will slow down in September and October. This job is perfect for a college student or age-eligible high school student looking for a competitively paying summer job!
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to maintain validity during employment is required.
- Ability to drive machinery and vehicles.
- Must require some knowledge to operate power vehicles, lawn equipment and tools associated with the park maintenance.
- Ability to work constructively and interact professionally with other employees and the general public.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work some evenings, weekends or early mornings.
- Ability to work outdoors and be able to stand and walk through out the shift.
The experience, skills and abilities listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities related to the Building Department Administrative Assistant position. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that will be considered along with other job-related selection decisions.
Starting hourly rate will be $12.00. Working hours will fluctuate from 20-40 hours per week.
Contact : Lara Katschor
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled