Absentee Voter Ballot: As a registered voter, you may apply to obtain an absentee voter ballot if you are:
- age 60 or older
- unable to vote without assistance at the polls
- expecting to be out of town on Election Day
- in jail awaiting arraignment or trial
- unable to attend the polls due to religious reasons
- appointed to work as an election inspector in a precinct outside of your precinct of residence.
Applications to vote absentee are available approximately 6 weeks prior to an election from the Plymouth Township Clerk’s office in person or by phone (734-354-3228)
You may request to be placed on the township's permanent absent voter list. Being on the permanent absent voter list means that approximately 6 weeks prior to each election, you will automatically be mailed an Application for Absent Voter Ballot. If you are on the list to receive an application and do not receive it, please contact our office so that we may print and mail a new application to you.